In accordance with the Terms of Service, you may reference the Content found on Lucidity Insights via the website www.LucidityInsights.com or our various publications, videos, and other digital content with proper attribution to Lucidity Insights. Our recommended attribution guidelines are described below.
- Attribution must clearly state that the Content is sourced from Lucidity Insights and link to the webpage of the source material on the Lucidity Insights website.
- Attribution should be clearly visible to the end user and placed in close proximity to the data being referenced from Lucidity Insights.
- Any Lucidity Insights watermarks and logos on illustrations, graphs, and reports must remain, and cannot by removed or cropped out.
- When you are using Content from a specific entity from Lucidity Insights (e.g. a person or company) you should link to the associated entity page on Lucidity Insights.
- When you are referencing Content from multiple Lucidity Insights entities you should link to the Lucidity Insights homepage (https://www.lucidityinsights.com).
If you have any questions concerning attribution, feel free to contact us by e-mailing email@example.com